Unicorn Window Shoot Update

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      Greetings, fellow archers!

      I have begin receiving scores in earnest.

      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/window/main.html

      There are three different kingdoms represented at this point. Keep
      the scores a comin'!

      Just one quick note to end this missive: I made a mistake in not
      correcting one small part of the rules, the reference to placing
      [wreath] in the subject line of e-mail submitted scores, should be
      [window]. My mistake. Many apologies. The rules page has been
      changed.

      Have a nice day and may your arrow hit their intended target.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryphon
      Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region
    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
        The Unicorn Window Shoot
        http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/window/main.html

        Scores are being a submitted a little slower this year than with the
        wreath shoot of 2004. But, summer is now officially here, so maybe
        that will change!

        For those who have attempted the shoot (whether you've submitted a
        score or not), have you found it easier or more difficult than
        shooting at the wreath?

        --
        Lord Caedmon Wilson

        Oaken Regional Youth Combat Marshal