Re: [SCA-Archery] Mounted Archery...One Step at a Time

  • ggarrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2000
      I board my horses at Blackwell Oaks. On Blackwell Rd, at the intersection with Ebeneezer, between Canton Hwy. and Sandy Plains. My phone # is 678)910-3183. Call me if you would like to meet and see a demo of what we have going! I am not competent yet to do the archery aspect mounted yet, that is a thing on a back burner for now, but the other stuff is cool,too!