Re: Greetings and help

  • Dawn Perez
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2005
      replied off list.

      Thanks!
    • Siegfried
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2005
        Just a note, that as of last December in Atlantia, powermaster's
        cannot be used to shoot Royal Rounds ...

        Due to their obvious modern rifle-stock appearance.

        Note this is just an Atlantian thing. (Though other Kingdoms may have
        similar rules)

        Siegfried

        On 5/2/05, bryan <boverhultz@...> wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > I have an old powermaster crossbow that I am looking to sell for 50.00 plus
        > shipping (about 10.00). It is has an 80lb draw and other ladies I know can
        > draw it with out any problem. It will work just fine for the open division
        > only. If you are interested you can contact me off list at
        > boverhultz@... or call me at (720) 327-7672
        >
        > In Service to the Dream,
        > Lord Ingvarr Halvarson
        > Canton of Hawks Hollow, Barony of Caerthe, Kingdom of Outlands

      • James W. Pratt, Jr.
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2005
          Look for an Gamo or Wamo with an aluminum prod bow as a starter crossbow.
          If you have someone who can work wood you can make one. You will find that
          most crossbows under 100 lb draw are hard to shoot accurately beyond 20
          yards( the rainbow effect). I will send her some pics privatly.

          James Cunningham

          > Hello, I am Albina Gherardi of the Canton of Crois Brigte in the
          > barony of Sacred Stone, kingdon of Atlantia. I am a fairly new
          > crossbow archer, having used compound and recurve bows for hunting in
          > the past. I am looking for a small pound draw weight crossbow, with
          > out a huge pricetag. I am sure they exist, but I have not been too
          > successfull on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.
          >
          > YIS
          > Lady Albina

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • James W. Pratt, Jr.
          Message 4 of 11 , May 2, 2005
            Do not be so shy Siegfried!!

            His site has some nice crossbows to look at and dream about until he gets
            back to making them.
            http://crossbows.biz/ It will give you some idea of the kind of crossbows
            that are out there.

            James Cunningham
            Let it never be said that I did not shove someone into the spot light when
            they needed it.

            - Who gosh dern it needs to get his list of projects