Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New ranking ...............

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2005
      He has three rounds over 140... his three round average is 142+ He shoots
      with the SCA Archery Marshal Gwilym who knows more than he should about
      shootin' Royal Rounds. I would not bet against Laochlin on any target
      20-30-40 yards Unless Alan of Cearlaverock was his opponent...then I would
      not bet.

      James Cunningham