Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New ranking ...............

  • Simon Fisc
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2005
      I certainly don't mean to take away from Laochlin's amazing feat, but isn't
      an archer's rank based on the average of his/her three best rounds, not
      simply the one highest score?

      Message 34 of 34 , May 1, 2005
        He has three rounds over 140... his three round average is 142+ He shoots
        with the SCA Archery Marshal Gwilym who knows more than he should about
        shootin' Royal Rounds. I would not bet against Laochlin on any target
        20-30-40 yards Unless Alan of Cearlaverock was his opponent...then I would
        not bet.

        James Cunningham