Re: Distance shooting [was: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Ludicrous and beyond]

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
      If you used one of those wally- mart pastic blocks, and set it up so you are
      shooting at the end of the block. Then you would be shooting at something
      about the real size of a arrow slot. the blocks even have a small target
      printed on them. you can move it to whatever range or angle you want.
      plus every time you hit it, it changes the position of the target, twisted
      ,sideways or laying down.
      One point for a hit then what ever the scoring ring gives.nothing for
      anything outside of the end panel.It would seem that it would be fairly
      small at clout ranges.

      WishI could see that here at my home.
      Lots of luck
      Baron Talmon