Re: [SCA-Archery] Doubles anyone?

  • drosen105@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      and to the left and you sacrifice a well placed shot just for the advantage of
      gaining another couple of points in a royal round score?
      Nah! Not for me.
      For those that do and like it.....party on.
      -Geoffrei>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      Geoffrei,
      While shooting multiple arrows together may be fun, in the East it is not legal for Royal Rounds. The rules specifically state "an arrow". I was told it was written that way with two arrow shooters in mind.
      By the way, I find that is the fletching are wet and matted down, I get much tighter groups (about 3-5 inches apart at 20 yards)
      Rupert