Mounted Archery...One Step at a Time

  • ggarrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      I live in the Marietta area and am training both of my horses for GulfWars
      competition, each to his particular skill. One of the things we will be
      working on in the near future is ...Mounted Archery!! My husband bought me a
      bow from Yumi at this last GulfWars and by the next, my horses should be
      able to put in a good accounting for ourselves!! Anyone in the area who
      would like to train....Come on By!! Our little group is in need of YOU!!

      http:www.egroups.com/group/halistidudes Genvieve d'Argent Chene Owl's
      Nest