Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Cloth armor

  • Will Terada
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 25, 2005
      In Japan, there was a "piece" of armour used that was nothing more
      than a billowing cape called a horo. Almost like a parachute It's
      purpose was to protect against arrows in the back as the riders rode
      away after loosing their arrows. Occasionally the horo has a wicker
      frame to keep it billowed out without the need to be riding.

      --
      Willie P. Terada
      Ronin Blades SoCal