Re: [SCA-Archery] horns

  • Ryynänen Harri
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2000
      thanks for the tips,
      specially for awoiding the stink.

      (i was thinking of cooking those horn in my kitchen)

      Haakon
    • Lewis, Jason
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2000
        My question is where might a person get a fresh cow horn?

        Gwalchmai Saethydd
      • Lewis, Jason
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2000
          Greetings
          A slaughterhouse.

          Nigel

          COOL! we have a beef processing plant here :) IBP!

          Gwalchmai
        • Bob & Nancy Upson
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2000
            > My question is where might a person get a fresh cow horn?

            I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest from a cow... =)

            Try your local slaughter house.

            Macsen
          • Chris Nogy
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2000
              > My question is where might a person get a fresh cow horn?

              Prehaps from a fresh cow?

              (moooo, sailor)

              Kaz