Re: [SCA-Archery] Midrealm Winter Challenge

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Brett Wilson wrote:

      > Could someone on this list tell me how to submit scores for the Midrealm
      > Winter Challenge?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Leif of Crescent Moon
      > Calontir archer

      Greetings
      That would be me. I see that Ian already answered this but, just for
      the record, I am on this list as well, and can field Winter Challenge
      issues as they emerge.
      As Ian noted, the Challenge still has a month to go, scores can be sent
      snailmail to me at:

      Bruce R. Gordon
      866 Beardsley Apt. 1
      Akron, Ohio 44311-2256

      or via Email at:

      obsidian@...

      Formatting can be any of a variety of ways, as long as Name of
      Archer, Bow Type and Poundage, Sights or No Sights, Total score, Local
      Group, and Kingdom are included somehow. I would like to see breakdowns
      of scoring by end, especially for new high scores, but that's not
      strictly neccessary. If sent via Email, a simple text Email is just
      fine, but I can read somewhat more complex forms such as Excel.
      Results are posted as soon as I can get to them at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html

      A review of the rules is at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      Cordially