Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 211

  • Ian Gourdon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
      > Could someone on this list tell me how to submit scores
      for the Midrealm
      > Winter Challenge?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Leif of Crescent Moon
      > Calontir archer

      Quoting from the Midrealm Challenge page:
      Participating archers should include with the scores sent,
      this info: SCA name, MKA, their SCA group, (and Kingdom, if
      outside the Midrealm), the type of bow (crossbow, longbow,
      recurve or other), the bow's draw weight, and whether or not
      any sight marks on limbs or crossbow rear sights were used.
      PLEASE NOTE THAT LAST COMMENT! Last year many entries were
      not listed as being sighted or non-sighted. The scoring
      breakdown this year is going to take into account whether a
      weapon used sights or not: IF NO INFORMATION IS GIVEN, I
      WILL ASSUME THE WEAPON IN QUESTION HAD SIGHTS!
      The marshal in charge is Bruce R. Gordon (Forester Nigel
      FitzMaurice), 866 Beardsley, Apt. 1, Akron, Ohio 44311 or,
      if you like...a to obsidian@... for quick posting on
      the results page.

      The Challenge ends April 30...
      --
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP
      Known as a forester of the Greenwood, Midrealm
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000

        It has been many years since I worked with horns but at that time, I just
        let them dry in my garage and the "core" fell out. I don't remember how long
        this took.
        If you are using these for drinking, remember to coat them inside.

        Edward of Freehold