Thunb Rings

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      I am looking for a source of Thumb Rings....These will be used as
      prizes in a Tournament.

      Achbar
    • John Rossignol
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
        Here are a couple of sources that I have dealt with:

        http://www.horsebows.com/products/index.shtml
        http://www.traditional-archery-scandinavia.com/englisch/englisch.html
        (select the "Quiver" button)

        John

        James wrote:

        > I am looking for a source of Thumb Rings....These will be used as
        >prizes in a Tournament.
        >

        >Achbar

      • Kinjal of Moravia
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "James" <achbar@e...> wrote:

          > I am looking for a source of Thumb Rings....These will be used as
          > prizes in a Tournament.
          >

          > Achbar

          I greatly like the brass one I got from Scandanavia Archery -- but
          they have stone ones also -- $12-15 each I think.

          kinjal