archery netting

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      Does anyone know of a good mail order source for reasonably priced
      archery netting?

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Jon
      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.

    • LD.BLACKMOON
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
        GREETINGS

        YOU MIGHT TRY " NEW ENGLAND CAMP " WWW.NEWENGLANDCAMP.COM
        THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD PRICES ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FROM COMBAT / LOANER
        BOWS TO GRASS BUTTS TO CPR DUMMIES IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE YOUR GROUPS CPR
        . AND MAINTAIN YOUR CERTS .

        BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
        ARTHUR BLACKMOON

        > Does anyone know of a good mail order source for reasonably priced
        > archery netting?
        >
        > Thank you for any help you can give.
        >
        > Jon
        > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
        > An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
        > cunning of mind.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jeff Elder
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
          I just ordered 30 feet of netting in 10 foot segments from this company:

          BCY Incorporated
          697 Middle Street, Middletown, CT 06457
          Phone: 860-632-7115 Fax: 860-632-5775
          e-mail: bcyray@...

          Backstop Netting (white)
          Less than 15 Feet (minimum 10 ft.) 19.10/Foot
          15 to 25 Feet 16.25/Foot
          26 to 50 Feet 15.50/Foot
          Over 50 Feet 14.00/Foot
          (add an extra $2.75/ft for Green)
          It is 8 foot 3 inches tall

          I explained what type of shooting we do, and they said to stay away from
          bodkin style points, but they didn't seem to concerned when I asked about
          bows up to and in excess of 45 pounds. That seems to apply more to
          compounds or pretty hot traditional style bows.

          Simon Hondy
          Shire of Baile na Scolairi
          Middle Kingdom

        • Kristine Casper
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
            FS Discount Archery
            (http://www.fsdiscountarchery.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1382)
            has backstop netting in 10 x 10 sections for $127. We've shot a 60# bow at
            it and the arrows have not penetrated (except when the archer was using
            bodkins).

            Laebeth

            I just ordered 30 feet of netting in 10 foot segments from this company:

            BCY Incorporated
            697 Middle Street, Middletown, CT 06457
            Phone: 860-632-7115 Fax: 860-632-5775
            e-mail: bcyray@...

            Backstop Netting (white)
            Less than 15 Feet (minimum 10 ft.) 19.10/Foot
            15 to 25 Feet 16.25/Foot
            26 to 50 Feet 15.50/Foot
            Over 50 Feet 14.00/Foot
            (add an extra $2.75/ft for Green)
            It is 8 foot 3 inches tall

            I explained what type of shooting we do, and they said to stay away from
            bodkin style points, but they didn't seem to concerned when I asked about
            bows up to and in excess of 45 pounds. That seems to apply more to
            compounds or pretty hot traditional style bows.

            Simon Hondy
            Shire of Baile na Scolairi
            Middle Kingdom

            Yahoo! Groups Links