Re: [SCA-Archery] For those with too much time

  • Brad Boda d'Aylward
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2005
      You are a very Nasty Person and your son should be grounded.......... I just
      totally wasted three and a half hours having the most fun I've had on line
      in months. Made it through to level 13 where I spent too much time ranging
      shots with the wrong weight arrow. I'm NOT going back to it again tonight
      (GRIN.............) How many levels are there?? Or am I on a fools errand to
      think I'm gonna get through them all.

      With the apples, use the elevation numbers in the upper right corner of the
      screen. If your arrow goes under the target, raise the elevation numbers. If
      it goes over the target, lower the numbers. When it works, write down the
      color of the arrow you used and the elevation number. Some levels you
      actually need to write them down in the order in which you shot them because
      the target actually moves before the next shot.

      What a Hoot!!!

      Brad

      Subject: [SCA-Archery] For those with too much time