ARCHERS>>> "Try It Before You Buy It" - Arrow making class at "Night on the Town" 4/29/05

  • DMC in DC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Greetings,

      I wanted to get this information out to the Archers of
      Atlantia, since some of you may not be aware. Lord
      Robert Runewald plans to teach a fletching/arrow
      making class at Lochmere's "Night on the Town" event
      on April 29, 2005....

      http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0504/town.htm

      "Arts & Sciences Activities: For those who wait in the
      village, a great fair of artisans will be held.
      Teachers in the arts will be present to show
      interested citizens about their craft. This is a
      wonderful chance to "TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT".
      Various arts and sciences will be available throughout
      the day to sample, including calligraphy, painted
      banners, arrow fletching, lamp-work glass beads, couch
      work, drop spindle, candle making, and others."

      - Edonea

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250