Wreath and Windows sites have moved

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      I have moved to a new ISP at home, thus, I have to move my web sites
      to my new provider.

      Here are the new web site addresses.

      Unicorn Window Challenge
      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/window/main.html

      Unicorn Wreath Challenge
      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/wreath/main.html

      Anyone who goes to the old web site addresses will see a page that
      tells them that the web site has moved and shows the new address.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryphon
      Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region
      Thrown Weapons Champion, Oaken Region