Re: [SCA-Archery] Caidan Rules, A Brief History (longish)

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 12:51 AM
      An excellent recap of some early history but with one error. For nearly 10
      years prior to Lady Toline's assumption of the MoA position, Master
      Theodric Pendar of Falconwood held the post and he was never asked to step
      down. He did so because he held the position for long enough and it was
      time to transition the position. I have files with some early rudimentary
      rules from his tenure. Lady Toline's charge was part of a kingdom wide
      process to make all the marshallate rules much more complete. The rather
      independent nature of the archers did, in fact, make this a much harder job
      than other branches of the marshallate faced.
      Carolus