Re: [SCA-Archery] Trackless crossbows

  • PLUNKETTARCHER@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Greetings, Sir Jon. In looking over the rulings about trackless
      centershot bows, I seem to notice that centershot tracked crossbows are
      not forbidden. Am I correct in that assumtion? I also noticed someone
      saying something about nocks on bolts. Not legal? In open? Self nock in
      period? The good Gentles should read the rules a bit closer and be sure
      of all possibles. I have more to say, but later.
      YIS, Abner de Plunkett (Crossbowman and Archer)