Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Estrella target archery?

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22 7:48 AM
      OH Yeas!! Make him a marchal! Get him to stand out in the sun until his
      brain is fried. He will learn a little respect for those sticky things
      flying through th air as well as those who have to keep them safe.

      Igor the non polite
      The politially incorret
      The person that said what he really fealt to his mother
      The orphan