Shameless plug for our investiture

  • Ragi of House brokenaxe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Heya, Greetings and Wassail

      Our Names are Ragi and Angall of the House broken Axe in the Barony of Isle du Dragon Dormant.

      I would like to announce the Broken axe arrow company will be at The investiture to hopefully supply
      those that need them with arrows and strings and maybe even something more.

      To see what we offer please find yourself directed to www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca and peruse the site.

      after investiture I am afraid I am going to have to raise prices some so any orders taken during
      investiture will be held to the current prices. ( haggling for volume discounts is welcome for those
      middle eastern personnas.)

      and now for that something more I mentioned.

      Recently I found myself with a self bow I could not shoot and decided to find a good home for it,
      the response was so overwhelming that it occurred to me that many people want but can't afford a
      good bow so I have decided to Raffle off a dzn of our Northman or Berserker arrows and a self bow
      (to be made to the winner's specs) this year in celebration of the Investiture of our soon to be
      official Barony.

      Now for those of you interested in this raffle, I would ask that if you win, please use this to see
      that someone who wants to shoot but can't afford or lacks the skill to acquire a bow and good arrows
      is given the chance. The winner will have the choice of deciding what specs the bow will be made to
      and the same with the arrows so if you win either you tell me what you need and I will make it for
      you. Tickets will be available at our table, look for the House of the Broken Axe banner and of
      course Me. there will be 2 drawings after Court, one for the bow and one for the arrows and the
      tickets are 5 $ CDN each or 3 tickets for $10.

      Note that this is not in anyway affiliated with the Barony of isle du Dragon dormant, the east
      kingdom or the SCA inc. and any questions or issues shall be directed to myself and Lord Angall.

      Herre Ragi and Lord Angall of the Barony, Isle du Dragon Dormant.
      (Sometimes known as RJ Bachner and Jason farrell)

      Northern shores, East Kingdom SCA.
      ragi@...

      Come visit the Archery diy Pages @
      www.diy.brokenaxe.ca