Re: [SCA-Archery] Movie

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2005
      The Video is also available from Amazon for $17.56. I just ordered it.

      Jon

      On Wednesday, February 2, 2005, at 12:27 PM, Scott Jaqua wrote:

      >> Has anyone seen the Royal Armouries vidieo "Bows" ?
      >> It is part of their Arms in Action series.
      >>
      >> Charles O'Connor
      >
      > No, not yet, it's on my list of things to order from
      > the Royal Armouries. Namely I plan on getting the
      > whole series.
      >
      > Njall
      > Archer, Bladesmith, Handgonner..............
    • Lord Cain Saethydd
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2005
        I have owned a copy for a few years now.

        I highly recommend it.

        Cain

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "J. Hughes" <jphughessr@y...>
        wrote:
        > Has anyone seen the Royal Armouries vidieo "Bows" ?
        > It is part of their Arms in Action series.
        >
        > Charles O'Connor

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Cyan of Storvik
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2005
          A customer emailed me to say that there was a special on the History
          Channel tonight at 9pm called MAIL CALL. The episode was Medieval
          Madness. Supposedly it was all about the English longbow;
          "Questions about the medieval longbow and how it gave England a
          military advantage. Host R. Lee Ermey"

          I don't have satellite/directtv anyhow, but supposedly had
          interesting commentary :(
          -Cyan of Storvik
        • Mark Anderson
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12, 2005