Fun time at Better War... THANKS!

  • adrahil20601
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Due to a family situation, I was only able to attend Better War
      Through Archery for a a couple hours last week, but I had a terrific time!

      For those who were there, I was the rather stout fellow wearing the
      blue and black coathardie, the cervellier helmet and shooting the yew
      longbow.

      Everyone was very friendly and the shoots were fun. I met a few
      foresters who offered good natured advice (like reminding me gently to
      NOT nock my arrow behind the line) and offering some advice on
      shooting consistently with a bare bow (thanks Forester William).

      The shoots were fun, and I didn't do badly for not shooting since
      Spetember!

      Thanks all!

      Michael de Bernay