Unicorn Window Challenge

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      There is now a web site for the Unicorn Window Challenge:
      http://my.erinet.com/~chaderin/window/main.html

      The Wreath challenge site still up and contains a message and a link
      to the new challenge.

      As I said before, the rules for conducting the Challenge are the same,
      only the target has changed. The Window is 8" x 36".

      The Window Challenge will begin April 1st.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryphon
      Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region
      Thrown Weapons Champion, Oaken Region
    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
        Greetings!

        Now that the afterglow of Pennsic is fading, allow me to send out this
        brief update regarding the Unicorn Windows Challenge
        (http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/window/main.html).

        This little postal shoot will be ending October 31st.

        I would like to thank all of the archers who have sent in scores and
        would encourage more to try their hand at it and submit their efforts.
        All scores, high or low, should be celebrated because the effort was
        made to at least try!

        Godspeed to one and all.

        --
        Lord Caedmon Wilson