Re: [SCA-Archery] Need Crossbow Maker

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
      Andras,

      Check the links at the bottom of our crossbow page at
      "http://www.alcheminc.com" or just track down Dave Balbirona.

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)

    • atruemark@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
        Thanks for the link. Dave is known here in AnTir as a superb crossbow maker, but no one has heard from him in ages. I just sold (naturally) one of his bows via ebay and have had 3 of them over the years.

        Andras