Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: You spoke and I listened. More on Archery stuff

  • Ragi of House brokenaxe
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
      On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:44:24 -0000, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

      >--- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Cyan of Storvik" <terry@f...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      > I'd really appreciate any critiques on the new web page
      >> and if there are any other ideas for items I can carry. Feel free
      >> be harsh. > http://www.firespitter.com

      Heya

      I looked at yer site and there is a cpl of things I can say. I like the colors and the layout and
      everything, it is fast loading and not ugly or clumbsy but.......

      Not everyone has a screen that big. yer site opens into 2 rather large windows and yer main content
      is too big. It needs to be scrolled back and forth just to read the text which is a pain in the
      butt. the whole site should be fit to an 800 x 600 pixel screen res. that way everybody can see it
      withought scrolling side to side all the time.

      Other than that well ya needs more content and all but ya knows that. Maybe some more earliy period
      stuff? Viking stuff? etc.

      Herre Ragi "warm Bear" Wul├×arsson of the Barony, Isle du Dragon Dormant.
      (Sometimes known as RJ Bachner)

      Northern shores, East Kingdom SCA.
      ragi@...

      Come visit the Archery diy Pages @