Re: [SCA-Archery] Sap for Protocal

  • Amber morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
      Replied to off list.

      A stranger said it best,
      "If you were to ask me a simple question, e.g. "how do you feel about X?" it
      is only by a great force of will that I could answer you, "I feel Y towards
      X." If given half a chance, I will tell you, not just how I feel about X,
      but why I feel that way, and how I came to feel that way, and what I think
      about feeling that way towards X." --amaguena
      http://www.sdandi.net/essays/R-accent