Re: [SCA-Archery] Art/Armour/Weapons page oops

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      L.J. Sparvero wrote:

      >It's http://www.myarmoury.com/albums/ (with the English spelling of
      >"armoury") to get to the museum photographs. -Lyev

      While this is a great gallery in terms of the objects that are pictured,
      it is very sparse on details. Without a providence for a given piece,
      the photo is almost worthless to my (and most historical recreators)
      purpose.

      As such it just tantalizes me. And then I spend vast amounts of time
      searching for an attributed image of the same or a similar artifact.

      Njall