[SCA-Archery] Art/Armour/Weapons page oops

  • L.J. Sparvero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      It's http://www.myarmoury.com/albums/ (with the English spelling of
      "armoury") to get to the museum photographs. -Lyev
    • Scott Jaqua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        L.J. Sparvero wrote:

        >It's http://www.myarmoury.com/albums/ (with the English spelling of
        >"armoury") to get to the museum photographs. -Lyev

        While this is a great gallery in terms of the objects that are pictured,
        it is very sparse on details. Without a providence for a given piece,
        the photo is almost worthless to my (and most historical recreators)
        purpose.

        As such it just tantalizes me. And then I spend vast amounts of time
        searching for an attributed image of the same or a similar artifact.

        Njall