Re: [SCA-Archery] European Horseback Archery

  • Milia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
      try horsebows.com

      Milia

      krymsonknight2003 <krymsonknight2003@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the types of bows the
      Europeans would have used from horseback?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Seán Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
        Try these links:

        Csaba Grozer's:
        http://www.grozerarchery.com/

        Kassai Lajos:
        http://www.horsebackarchery.com/

        http://www.horsebows.com/
        Made in Hungary by Kassai Lajos

        Se�n the Archer

        Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro
      • James Koch
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
          My guess is they used whatever bows were available in that time and
          place. Try the ATARN web site for Eastern European bows.

          Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)