European Horseback Archery

  • krymsonknight2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
      Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the types of bows the
      Europeans would have used from horseback?
    • Milia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
        try horsebows.com

        Milia

        krymsonknight2003 <krymsonknight2003@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the types of bows the
        Europeans would have used from horseback?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Seán Moore
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
          Try these links:

          Csaba Grozer's:
          http://www.grozerarchery.com/

          Kassai Lajos:
          http://www.horsebackarchery.com/

          http://www.horsebows.com/
          Made in Hungary by Kassai Lajos

          Se�n the Archer

          Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro
        • James Koch
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
            My guess is they used whatever bows were available in that time and
            place. Try the ATARN web site for Eastern European bows.

            Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)