Re: History Channel project

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Even though this didn't work out perhaps there will come another chance
      later. Let's all keep this type of thing in the back of our minds and be
      ready for the next opportunity. Maybe we could use a little of the
      professional expertise here along with our own talent to put a little test
      video together to get a taste of the process and maybe post it to the new
      web site (Say a couple of minutes demo, not a big project)
      Carolus