A comment about this list.

  • Gwilym/Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      A comment by Master Gwilym

      Society for Creative Anachronism Archery Marshal

      As you may or may not know I monitor this list. I typically do not
      comment, as people sometimes tend to take my words as gospel or changes
      to sca policy. Having said this, I wish to pass on these words. You
      people amaze me. While from time to time you may get off subject or into
      areas not of the main interest of this list, for the most part I am
      proud to be a member of this list, and of the archery community of the
      sca. Your dedication to this sport is amazing. When new people show up
      your typically extremely helpful and supportive. When someone has a
      question you give him or her not only the answer they seek but also the
      pitfalls that the answer may lead to, and how to avoid them. And there
      are many versions of answers. You don't seem to mind rehashing answers
      when people just don't understand either. I cannot praise this list
      enough for the knowledge you show and the courtesy that you consistently
      display. Thanks for your dedication and knowledge.

      Gwilym