Kinjal

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      I was wondering if you could please email me back in a
      private response I wanted to ask you about the ballad
      "Talon" that was posted oh many moons ago ;)

      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Barony of Bjornsborg
      Kingdom of Ansteorra
      Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft

      http://mail.yahoo.com