A New Youth Archer!

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
      Greetings.

      It is my distinct pleasure to announce that in about 8 months, a new
      little archer will be joining Erin and I in our home.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryhon
      Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region
    • Dan Martin
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
        Congrats, to you and your wife. I have three. There is nuthing more rewarding than raising children and nuthing more inportant. Wish you and your wife the best.
        blackwaterincorp Dan

        Lord Caedmon Wilson <caedmon.wilson@...> wrote:

        Greetings.

        It is my distinct pleasure to announce that in about 8 months, a new
        little archer will be joining Erin and I in our home.

        --
        Lord Caedmon Wilson

        Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryhon
        Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Milia
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
          CONGRATULATIONS!!!

          YIS,
          Milia

          Lord Caedmon Wilson <caedmon.wilson@...> wrote:

          Greetings.

          It is my distinct pleasure to announce that in about 8 months, a new
          little archer will be joining Erin and I in our home.

          --
          Lord Caedmon Wilson

          Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryhon
          Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Milia

          Live Free, Die Well

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
            Congratulations.
            Carolus

          • saintelmo.1@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
              HUZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              I am so happy for you two, I know that he/she will grow up in a very good loving environment!!!

              CONGRATS

              Demetrious

              > Greetings.
              >
              > It is my distinct pleasure to announce that in about 8 months, a new
              > little archer will be joining Erin and I in our home.
              >
              > --
              > Lord Caedmon Wilson
              >
              > Crossbow Archery Champion, Barony Flaming Gryhon
              > Rapier Champion, South Oaken Region

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Kiley Myers
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
                Congratulations Caedmon and Erin, I hope you have a
                happy and healthy 8 or more months, and enjoy your new
                little archer to the fullest.

                Hugs,

                Caileigh

                =====
                Caileigh's Castiles
                Artizan Soaps
                It's good clean fun!

                http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
              • Al T
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
                  Congratulations! I wish for the little one the traditional archer's
                  blessing:
                  Strong Arm,
                  Steady Hand,
                  Sharp Eye.

                  -Allan Bluehood-
                  (Soon to be a grandfather and already looking at youth bows...)

                  --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Lord Caedmon Wilson