Re: New Group Member

  • roguenad2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
      "Walter Callahan" <wc8061@y...> wrote:
      > Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this
      > group welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little
      > more than a year now and have been to one seminar/test in
      > Indiana this year.

      Welcome aboard! I can't speek for other people here, but as far as
      I am concerned, as long as you enjoy Archery you are more than
      welcome.

      Speaking as one of the Range Marshalls in Starkhafn (Las Vegas, NV)
      we are always looking for more archers who want to come out and
      Play. I know I would be interested in seeing more variety on the
      line here.

      nad
      nad@...