Re: [SCA-Archery] New Group Member

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2004
      I would assume we are all welcome. Im not SCA at all. I sell stuff to SCAers. I make knives swords leather items bows. Im a primitive shooter hunter and I shoot instictive. We have a lot in common there. I shoot a white oak long bow now 72" 55lb.
      In the process of getting a 70lb flat bow. Have a 40lb for plunking. I mostly hunt farrel hogs and havalina. This year Im hunting deer because of the over population. Normally I dont.
      I have a youth group and we are in the process of going primitive shooting and may join them up with SCA

      Walter Callahan <wc8061@...> wrote:

      Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this group
      welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little more than a
      year now and have been to one seminar/test in Indiana this year.

      Walter
      Las Vegas, NV

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • roguenad2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
        "Walter Callahan" <wc8061@y...> wrote:
        > Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this
        > group welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little
        > more than a year now and have been to one seminar/test in
        > Indiana this year.

        Welcome aboard! I can't speek for other people here, but as far as
        I am concerned, as long as you enjoy Archery you are more than
        welcome.

        Speaking as one of the Range Marshalls in Starkhafn (Las Vegas, NV)
        we are always looking for more archers who want to come out and
        Play. I know I would be interested in seeing more variety on the
        line here.

        nad
        nad@...