saying hello

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Im blackwaterincorp, Dan.
      Im into learning all I can about the bow, and what goes along with
      it. I was in the SCA years ago. Havnt been active for a few years. I
      just retired from the US Army. Now I have time to spend learning the
      bow. Im alos running a youth bow program so may go to SCA as a
      scondary area of practice. thanks for allowing me in the group