Re: [SCA-Archery] Estrella target archery

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
      I shoot a 180 lb crossbow. I put quills clear thu deer and farrel hogs. I shoot 26 in and have no problem finding my quills I also tend to brake a lot I shoot hickory arrows and you except the fact you break arrows but I like the speed and he feel better than aluminaum

      "James W. Pratt, Jr." <cunning@...> wrote:
      Make your bolts 21 to22 inches long and you will lose too many in bales.
      Plus they shoot better.

      James Cunningham
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2007
        Information on target archery at Estrella War in February can be
        found at:

        http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/Archery/tabid/434/Default.aspx