New Group Member

  • Walter Callahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
      Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this group
      welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little more than a
      year now and have been to one seminar/test in Indiana this year.

      Walter
      Las Vegas, NV
    • Dan Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2004
        I would assume we are all welcome. Im not SCA at all. I sell stuff to SCAers. I make knives swords leather items bows. Im a primitive shooter hunter and I shoot instictive. We have a lot in common there. I shoot a white oak long bow now 72" 55lb.
        In the process of getting a 70lb flat bow. Have a 40lb for plunking. I mostly hunt farrel hogs and havalina. This year Im hunting deer because of the over population. Normally I dont.
        I have a youth group and we are in the process of going primitive shooting and may join them up with SCA

        Walter Callahan <wc8061@...> wrote:

        Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this group
        welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little more than a
        year now and have been to one seminar/test in Indiana this year.

        Walter
        Las Vegas, NV

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • roguenad2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
          "Walter Callahan" <wc8061@y...> wrote:
          > Good morning, I'm new to this group and was wondering if this
          > group welcomes Kyudo Archers. I've been shooting for a little
          > more than a year now and have been to one seminar/test in
          > Indiana this year.

          Welcome aboard! I can't speek for other people here, but as far as
          I am concerned, as long as you enjoy Archery you are more than
          welcome.

          Speaking as one of the Range Marshalls in Starkhafn (Las Vegas, NV)
          we are always looking for more archers who want to come out and
          Play. I know I would be interested in seeing more variety on the
          line here.

          nad
          nad@...