Re: [SCA-Archery] Back Quiver revisited

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 8, 2004
      On the other hand, many art works from period use local contemporary dress
      and fashion to depict biblical themes and so are excellent sources of
      documentation. It was difficult for many period artists to
      conceptualize historical dress as they didn't have the type of knowledge
      base current artists have. It will take much more research, however

      Carolus