Re: [SCA-Archery] Estrella target archery

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
      I shoot a 180 lb crossbow. I put quills clear thu deer and farrel hogs. I shoot 26 in and have no problem finding my quills I also tend to brake a lot I shoot hickory arrows and you except the fact you break arrows but I like the speed and he feel better than aluminaum

      "James W. Pratt, Jr." <cunning@...> wrote:
      Make your bolts 21 to22 inches long and you will lose too many in bales.
      Plus they shoot better.

      James Cunningham
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004

        >When is the next time you are going to make it down to the great kingdom of
        >the Outlands, we would like to see you.
        >
        >FWI, I will not be able to make it to war this Feb but some of my shoots
        >will, like the trebuchet wall, and the town wall, but not the hanging wand.
        >
        >Forrester

        Don't know when I'll be there. I won't be able to get to war this
        year either, so maybe Glory again in the summer.

        Owen
      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2007
          Information on target archery at Estrella War in February can be
          found at:

          http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/Archery/tabid/434/Default.aspx