Re: [SCA-Archery] Estrella target archery

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
      I shoot a 180 lb crossbow. I put quills clear thu deer and farrel hogs. I shoot 26 in and have no problem finding my quills I also tend to brake a lot I shoot hickory arrows and you except the fact you break arrows but I like the speed and he feel better than aluminaum

      "James W. Pratt, Jr." <cunning@...> wrote:
      Make your bolts 21 to22 inches long and you will lose too many in bales.
      Plus they shoot better.

      James Cunningham
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004
        >Owen, what do you know about misses, I have never seen you miss.
        >
        >Forrester

        Now Forrester, you know that's not true. I missed your
        cheetah-on-a-wire at least once at Glory.

        Owen
      • Forrester
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004
          That's true , did you ever find your arrow? :):)

          When is the next time you are going to make it down to the great kingdom of
          the Outlands, we would like to see you.

          FWI, I will not be able to make it to war this Feb but some of my shoots
          will, like the trebuchet wall, and the town wall, but not the hanging wand.

          Forrester

          > >Owen, what do you know about misses, I have never seen you miss.
          > >
          > >Forrester
          > >

          > Now Forrester, you know that's not true. I missed your
          > cheetah-on-a-wire at least once at Glory.
          >
          > Owen

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Eric & Mary Ward
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004

            >When is the next time you are going to make it down to the great kingdom of
            >the Outlands, we would like to see you.
            >
            >FWI, I will not be able to make it to war this Feb but some of my shoots
            >will, like the trebuchet wall, and the town wall, but not the hanging wand.
            >
            >Forrester

            Don't know when I'll be there. I won't be able to get to war this
            year either, so maybe Glory again in the summer.

            Owen
          • John edgerton
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 24, 2007
              Information on target archery at Estrella War in February can be
              found at:

              http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/Archery/tabid/434/Default.aspx