primative archery

  • Susan Gideon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Greetings,
      Just thought I'ed let everyone know,
      there is a article in this months Primative Archery Magazine.
      It's about SCA archery it's not a very long article but it is interesting.
      Elayne MacDuncan
      Baroness of The Eldern Hills
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        This one is about SCA target archery. A previous issue had an article
        on SCA combat archery.

        Jon, Still waiting for my copy.