Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: question for all archers

  • s.l.rees@ieee.org
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 21, 2004
      This all depends on which bow I'm using. My pinto recurve, I step
      through, mainly because the limbs are just long enough and my arms just
      short enough that I cannot use a stringer with it. And the person I
      bought it from never uses a stringer that I can remember seeing.

      But with my flatbow, I've had a couple people cringe when I step through,
      mainly they think I would have an easier time with the stringer because of
      the poundage of the bow. 55@ 26 vs 35@ 28 for the pinto.

      Shadhra
      AnTir