Re: [SCA-Archery] Between the Lines

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2004
      Now I see. The first two messages came through fine, the last had no
      details just the note that we would all understand. Please let the family
      know that prayers from me and my households are being said for them and the
      soul of a fine Lady I never had the pleasure of meeting but, from what has
      been said, was a great lady indeed.
      Carolus