A Great Loss

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      I am very deeply saddened to be the bearer of these tidings. Her Ladyship, Forester Muriel of Three Walls breathed her last late this morning, November 20. She leaves behind her Lord Husband, Gerard, and their son, Orri, along with siblings and a multitude of friends.

      Details of the funeral and visitations are not yet available, but I will pass them along when I learn them.

      Please pray for Gerard and Orri. They will need all the support and care we can offer them.

      Padraig MacRaighne