15 LB's at this time

  • agpitts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Greetings unto the good Gentles of this Gollum!
      Mistress Ygraine is correct, there be 15 Ludicrous Bowmen (or Bow People if
      ye prefer even though Lady Rowan doth not care one way or t'other). I have
      been remiss in not keeping the website current of late. But fear not, for
      this eve I have updated it to current status and it is available to all and
      any who care to read of the companionship of we silly, brain-fried, anal
      compulsive accuracy addicts.
      It be at:
      http://members.aol.com/AGPitts/
      I warn ye do be careful of the caps and small letters as AOL's scribe seems
      to be rather picky about such calligraphic matters of late in gaining
      entrance to the site.
      May there be MORE!
      Master Ailean Mac an Daroch, LB