Re: [SCA-Archery] Queens Champian Archery for Caid

  • eulenhorst@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Shouldn't that be December 12? The 10th is a Friday.

      In Service to the dream
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      -- "misasai" <Misasai@...> wrote:

      I am one of the Autocrats for Queen Champion archery in Caid. Our
      event is happening on December 10 and I am making a call for all MIT
      who need to have a tourney sign off to Contact me. The day will go as
      follows:

      8:00 Site opens; Authorizations and List begins
      8:30 Novelty Shoot and Rapier Begins
      9:00 Clout Field opens
      11:00 Opening court will start
      1:00 Royal Rounds will begin
      2:00 Novelty shoots will continue
      3:00 End all shoots. Shoot off for ties if any.
      3:30 Closing Court will begin
      5:00 Site closes

      I would like some Marshals to commit to running shoots. I will
      describe shoots to the Marshals and I will take care of any needs that
      may arise. All the marshals have to do is show up and help set.

      The shoots are:
      Clout shoot, Castle Wall shoot, Assassins shoot, Wand shoot, Quiz
      shoot and an Archery/ Rapier Challenge.

      Please reply to me if you can help.

      James Everglad
      Lieutenant of archers for Altavia

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Now includes pop-up blocker!
    • Culfre MacQuohollistar
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
        Good Morning,

        'Tis Lady Culfre, the other Autocrat for Queen's Champion Archery
        Tourney in Caid on December 12th. Our site location is Woodley Park
        in the Sepulveda Dam Basin just off the 405 in the San Fernando
        Valley.

        Thank you to Carolus for catching the mistake on the date. The 10th
        is our local, non-SCA Friday shoot. James' schedule (as well as
        mine) is very full with both mundane and SCA archery dates, I think
        we just made a typo.

        So the Tourney for Queen's Champion Archery is December 12th. There
        are quite few novelty shoots happening in the morning, including a
        shoot the is a combined Archery/Rapier event. No, we don't shoot the
        rapier fighters. I'll post more details on this particular shoot in
        the very near future.

        Lady Culfre MacQuohollistar
        Junior Autocrat for Fall Queen's Champion Tourney in Caid.

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "eulenhorst@j..."
        <eulenhorst@j...> wrote:

        > Shouldn't that be December 12? The 10th is a Friday.
        >
        > In Service to the dream
        > Carolus von Eulenhorst
        > eulenhorst@j...
        >
        > -- "misasai" <Misasai@e...> wrote:
        >

        > I am one of the Autocrats for Queen Champion archery in Caid. Our
        > event is happening on December 10 and I am making a call for all MIT
        > who need to have a tourney sign off to Contact me. The day will go
        as
        > follows:
        >
        > 8:00 Site opens; Authorizations and List begins
        > 8:30 Novelty Shoot and Rapier Begins
        > 9:00 Clout Field opens
        > 11:00 Opening court will start
        > 1:00 Royal Rounds will begin
        > 2:00 Novelty shoots will continue
        > 3:00 End all shoots. Shoot off for ties if any.
        > 3:30 Closing Court will begin
        > 5:00 Site closes
        >
        > I would like some Marshals to commit to running shoots. I will
        > describe shoots to the Marshals and I will take care of any needs
        that
        > may arise. All the marshals have to do is show up and help set.
        >
        > The shoots are:
        > Clout shoot, Castle Wall shoot, Assassins shoot, Wand shoot, Quiz
        > shoot and an Archery/ Rapier Challenge.
        >
        > Please reply to me if you can help.
        >
        > James Everglad
        > Lieutenant of archers for Altavia