Re: [SCA-Archery] Shoulder vs Hip Quiver

  • georgeledbury@aol.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have tried both ways. For me the shoulder quiver is very hard to use, I
      can't seem to get it placed right and having real short arms and being 60 yrs old
      I'm not very flexible so I use a hip quiver. I can count on 8 to 10 arrows
      this way and I have got off 12 if everything went perfect.
      Gawin of Kevelioc

    • John Rossignol
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 10, 2004
        Amen to that. A lot of people in this country gripe about the military
        budget, and put down soldiers and sailors, but one thing history has
        shown again and again is: when we need 'em, we *need* 'em, and then the
        complainers are sure glad to have them. My hat is off to the USMC, one
        of the finest bodies of fighting men the world has seen. Their defense
        of Wake Island ranks with that of Thermopylae.

        John